In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, Studio 170 Salon | Spa | Boutique will be following strict guidelines in order to protect the safety of clients and employees. These recommendations are in conjunction with the board rules for safety and sanitation that are currently in place. Keep in mind that these guidelines will be in effect during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic and may be adjusted as necessary, and will be reduced when safe to do so.
Sunday 8:30am – 6pm
Mon., Tues., Wed., Thurs. Friday 8:30am – 9pm
Saturday 8:30am – 7pm
Stylist Hours – working in 6 hour shifts will be randomly spaced for the next few weeks/months as adjustments are made.
8:30am – 2pm
3pm – 9pm
- Recommend the use of Studio 170 APP
- Recommend online booking
- No walk-ins accepted
- All appointments are subject to change based on the current mandate
Clients – Salon and Spa (nails)
- Clients entering the shop can/will be questioned:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
Limit people in the salon and spa
- 1 client to 1 stylist per appointment
- Clients car will be their waiting room text or call for check-in and when appropriate to enter
- Must wear a mask within the confines of Studio 170
- Will be provided with a clean smock to be worn the entire appointment
- Will practice social distancing as directed
Checkout – Will be done in 1st level / Boutique
- No payment will be accepted prior to appointment
- There will be a 4% service fee for all credit card payments
- Fees will be waived if payment is with debit, check, or cash
Thank you very much for your loyalty and patience through this trying time. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again.
Tita Daskal and the team of Studio 170