|Fantasy Tan Airbrush Services|
|Arms & Legs||$40|
|3 Full Body Session||$120*|
*Can not be shared and must be scheduled within a 3 month period
- Shower and lightly exfoliate 24 to 6 hours before tanning. Do not injure the skin with rough exfoliation.
- Remove body hair 24 to 8 hours before your tanning session
- Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. Don’t apply moisturizers, deodorants, anti-per spirants, oils, or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
- On rainy days use an umbrella.
- Remove jewelry before being sprayed.
- Wear dark and loose clothing to appointment. Wear loose shoes. Bring a dark snug swimsuit or under garment to create “tan lines” [Wool, lycra, nylon, spandex, silk might stain so be sure it is something you don’t mind ruining.]
- Style hair off of the face and neck. Use clips, rubber band, scrunchy, etc.
- Do not swim, sweat, bath, or exercise for at least 8 hours – plan accordingly.
- Protect your vehicle interior. Use a towel to cover leather or light colored seats.